How do I export a current configuration from the rf IDEAS reader?
Yes. You can use the WAVE ID® Configuration Utility to save an HWG configuration file and load the file to readers with the same model number. Once connected, please follow these steps to copy the configuration from a working reader and import it to a nonworking reader:
1. Go to File > Save device data to HWG file.
2. Name the file and save to a location that is easy to browse back to.
3. Disconnect the working reader.
4. Connect the nonworking reader.
5. Connect to the Configuration Utility.
6. Go to File > open HWG file.
7. Browse to the file you just saved from the working reader.
8. Click “write active” in the Configuration Utility.